Sonifex HY03S Single Rackmount TBU - Used
£162.50 ex. vat
Sonifex HY-03S - Used
This used Sonifex HY-03 is in good working condition. The HY 03S is the replacement for the HY-02, which for many years has set the standard as an excellent value, high quality telephone hybrid. The Sonifex DHY-03S is a single automatic digital TBU, 19" (48.3cm) rack-mount unit.. The digital Sonifex DHY-03 telephone hybrid is probably the best performing digital hybrid in the world, with simply stunning line balance rejection figures. For the best sounding audio calls you’re likely to hear, you should specify the DHY-03. IEC not included.
Sonifex HY-03S Features
- Fully automatic - adapts to varying line conditions and has automatic signal limiting.
- Local and remote line hold switching - calls can be remotely switched through a mixing console.
- Momentary or permanent latching remotes can be enabled.
- Balanced mic/line input - 10k ohm balanced input selectable for 0dBu clean feed line, or microphone level with adjustable gain.
- Balanced output - 0dBu low impedance balanced output, with output gain adjustment.
- Mixed output - the output can be a mix of the caller and mic/line input signals for recording both sides of the telephone conversation.
- Integrated ring detector - automatic call answering after a pre-determined number of rings.
- Fitted with K-break disconnect detection as standard with an option for dial-tone disconnect using the optional HY-03DTD board. The HY-03DTD board can be configured to disconnect on recognizing the dial tone used in a specific country.
- Line limiter, bandpass filter and output noise gate with preset threshold providing low distortion crystal clear audio.
- 28dB typical line balance rejection.
- Built in power supply with switchable 115V, or 230V, mains input.
- BABT approval compliant with European PTT specifications.
- Input Impedance - Line Mode (Clean Feed): 10kΩ balanced 0dB
- Input Impedance - Conferencing: 10kΩ balanced 0dB (not for DHY-03EC)
- Input Impedance - Microphone Mode: 2kΩ balanced (not for DHY-03EC)
- Input Level Gain Range: +6dB, 0dB, and -6dB adjusted by 3-position front panel switch, +10dB jumper
- Microphone Level Gain Preset: From 65dB to 35dB (not for DHY-03EC)
- Maximum Input Levels: Line +26dBu, mic -24dBu
- Clean Feed Limiting Input: -4dBu for CTR21 setting, other values available *
- Bandwidth to Telephone Line: 250Hz - 4kHz, -3dB ref 1kHz
- Telephone Line Impedance: 600Ω, 900Ω plus 14 other complex impedance circuits *
- Output Impedance - Line Out: 50Ω balanced floating 0dBu
- Output Impedance - Conference/Record: 50Ω balanced floating 0dBu
- Output Level Gain Range: +6db, 0dB, and -6dB adjusted by 3-position front panel switch
- Rejection Ratio: 76dB on tones or complex waveforms, reference peak level of 0dB
- Ring Detector Sensitivity: Off, 2, 4 or 6 rings
- Power to DHY-03, S & T: Universal 12Ω power supply: 90 to 250V AC; 47-63Hz; fused 1A
- Power to DHY-03EC: ±15 V DC @ 160mA per rail or regulated +5V DC @ 600mA
* These values are dependent on the actual country setting selected on the DHY-03
- Mic/Line Input: XLR 3 pin female, with push-button mic/line selection
- Line Output: XLR 3 pin male
- Telephone Line: RJ11 6/4 socket
- Telephone Handset/Instrument: RJ11 6/4 socket
- Conferencing or Record Audio: RJ45 socket
- Remotes: 9-way D-type socket
- RS232 Serial: 9-way D-type socket
- Power: IEC mains (CEE22)
- Connections for Eurocard: 64 pin DIN 41612 male (plug)