Tascam HS-20 - Broadcast/studio stereo recorder
£1,029.17 ex. vat
The Tascam HS-20 is a 2U rack mountable, solid-state audio recorder and player. This unit is perfect for network-connected installations as it provides reliable recording and playback can be controlled, accessed, and scheduled from an internet connection, allowing remote access without visiting the site. The HS-20 records to either SD Card or Compact Flash media, at up to 192kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV formats. Balanced and unbalanced connections are available on the rear panel, as well as RS-232C Serial and Parallel connections for wired remote control. It’s built on TASCAM’s more reliable recording platform, designed for broadcast use.
Recording and playback can be scheduled for automatic operation. A built-in FTP client and server are included in the HS-20, for either automated or manual file transfer and management. Record meetings, classes, or worship services on a regular schedule, then automatically upload the recording to a server and delete the recording, all without supervision. Or upload a new playlist for in-store music playback, including promotional announcements, all from a central location.
- Recording media: SD/SDHC card, CF card(Compact Flash)
- File system: FAT32 (4GB or more), FAT16 (2GB or less)
- File format: BWF(Poly), WAV
- Number of channels: 2
- Quantization bit rate: 16/24bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1k / 48k / 88.2k / 96k / 176.4k / 192k Hz
- Clock reference: INTERNAL, WORD IN, VIDEO IN, DIGITAL IN
- Timecode formats: 23.976 / 24 / 25 / 29.97DF / 29.97NDF / 30DF / 30NDF
- Power: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 22W
- Dimensions: 482.6(W) x 94(H) x 317.1(D)mm, 19(W) x 3.7(H) x 12.5(D)inch
- Weight: 4.9kg, 10lb