Ableton Live 10 Standard
£262.50 ex. vat
Please contact us if you are unsure of what to order.
Ableton Live 10 Standard
Ableton Live 10 Standard is a flexible software designed to enhance music creation and performance. This software comes with effects, instruments, sounds and all kinds of creative features making it one of the most used softwares in the audio industry. Create in a traditional linear arrangement, or improvise without the constraints of a timeline in Live’s Session View. Move freely between musical elements and play with ideas, without stopping the music and without breaking your flow.
Music starts with an idea. Maybe it’s a melody you’re playing, a vocal you want to record, a drum break you want to chop, or a sound on a synth. No matter how you like to begin, Live helps you get the music in your head out of your speakers. In Live’s Session View you can freely mix and match musical ideas without the constraints of a timeline. Getting ideas down is lightning fast, and it's the ideal place for improvisation. You can play MIDI and audio loops of different lengths in any combination, without ever stopping the music.
The Arrangement View is where you can organize music along a timeline. Put musical parts in place and build sections of your song. Get into the details without losing sight of your musical goals—whether you’re developing an initial idea or arranging a full track. Or you can record everything you do in the Session View into the Arrangement to improvise your way to a finished song.
Whatever shape inspiration takes, Live gives you the means to seize it. Record hardware synths, software plugins, drum machines, guitars or any audio from the real world. You can now use Capture MIDI to record notes after you’ve played them, turning your most spontaneous ideas (and accidents) into music. And there’s Live’s audio-to-MIDI features, which let you turn drum breaks, and melody or harmony parts into MIDI patterns that you can edit and reuse with your own sounds.
New in Live 10 standard
- Drum Essentials: Drum Essentials is a collection of handpicked sounds selected to cover a wide range of styles.
- Skitter and Step: A sound collection that inhabits the space where growling basses, rinsing pads and jarring melodies collide with jagged, broken percussion.
- Chop and Swing: A homage to the style that made sampling an art form and put a new kind of groove on the musical map.
- Drum Buss: A one-stop workstation for drums, capable of adding warmth, distortion, drive, compression, transient shaping, plus a dedicated low end section.
- UtilityUpdated for Live 10: Multipurpose tool for adjusting gain, phase, stereo width and more.
Ableton Live 10 Standard Features
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support