AJA FiDO-R-SC - Single-channel Optical Fiber (SC connector) to 3G-SDI with Dual outputs
£410.00 ex. vat
The FiDO-R-SC is a Single channel SC Fiber to SDI converter with dual SDI outputs. The mini-converters by AJA offer flexibility and cost efficiency for SDI-Fiber conversion, allowing for long cable runs up to 10km with electrical isolation like all other AJA mini-converters. This is useful for eliminating ground loop problems. FiDO converters use a compact, low-profile enclosure that works well in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and on camera.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
- Simplex connection (SC connector)
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI OUTPUT
- Dual, matching SDI outputs
- Connectors: 2x BNC, 1x Single mode optical fiber, SC connector
- Formats: 3Gb, 1.5Gb, 270Mb, Auto Select, SDI (SMPTE 259/292/424)
- Power: +5 to 20V DC regulated, 2 watts max
- Size: 4.6" x 1.71" x 0.8" (117 x 43.5 x 20 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: <2,500 meters (<8,000 feet)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
- Cable Equalization (1694 coax):
- 270mb, 400m
- 1.5Gb, 200m
- 3Gb, 140m
- Input/Output Return Loss:
- > 15dB, 5MHz to 1.5GHz
- > 10dB, 1.5GHz to 3GHz