Aja T-TAP - 10-bit HD/SD SDI + HDMI output w/ embed. audio (Thunderbolt cable not included)
£290.00 ex. vat
The Aja T-TAP is a compact device that enables you to send video out of a thunderbolt equipped Mac or PC to convert it to either SDI or HDMI out. The T-TAP provides video professionals with an inexpensive, extremely compact device that utilizes the power of Thunderbolt to deliver high-quality 10-bit SD, HD and 2K video and embedded audio output from any compatible Mac or PC.
Simple to setup and use, T-TAP connects to your Mac or PC via the blazing-fast Thunderbolt™ connection which provides the bandwidth necessary for full broadcast-quality video and audio output.
With full 3D support, T-TAP can output directly from the HDMI output to 3D HDMI monitors for stereoscopic review, without the need for any additional hardware.
Smaller than a deck of playing cards, T-TAP offers broadcast-quality performance you can fit in the palm of your hand.
T-TAP features HD/SD SDI and HDMI outputs. The SDI output can be used to feed professional monitors or recording gear, while the HDMI output is able to feed directly into consumer HDMI monitors. Both HDMI and SDI are active at all times, so you can simultaneously work with professional and consumer gear.
- Video Formats
- 2K 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25 (4:2:2)
- 2K 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25 (4:2:2)
- HD 1080i 25, 29.97, 30
- HD 1080PsF 23.98, 24
- HD 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- HD 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- SD 625i 25
- SD 525i 29.97
- Video Outputs Digital:
- HD/SD-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296
- Single Link 4:2:2 (1 x 3G BNC)
- HDMI v1.3 30 bits/pixel, RGB or YUV, 2.25 Gbps, SD, HD
- Audio Outputs Digital: 8-Channel, 24-bit SMPTE-259 SDI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous: 8-Channel, 24-bit HDMI embedded audio, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- Size (w x d x h): 2.95" x 0.7" x 2.28" (75mm x 18mm x 58mm)
- Weight: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Power: 5V Thunderbolt bus powered; 6.5W max