AKG Perception Wireless Instrument Set - Multi-channel Wireless Instrument Set
£128.34 ex. vat
AKG Perception Wireless Instrument Set
The AKG Perception Wireless Instrumental Set delivers brilliant sound for an exceptionally wide range of applications. The included PT45 body-pack transmitter is the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. It provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector and can be used with the included guitar cable or one of the optionally available AKG miniature microphones.
In The Box
- 1 x SR45 Receiver
- 1 x PT45 Body-pack transmitter
- 1 x MKG L Instrument cable
- 1 x Universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter, 1 x AA size battery
AKG SR45 - High-Performance Wireless Stationary Receiver
The SR45 analog high-performance space diversity wireless receiver provides maximum ease of use with different channel presets up to eight channels. It is perfect for instrumental and vocal performances in small clubs as well as for use in houses of worship and in conference rooms.
The SR45 provides an audio clipping and RF signal LED for easy monitoring of systems status. Best audio signal output is provided via both a professional XLR and a 1/4" jack connector. For worldwide use, the receiver comes with a universal, switched mode power supply kit.
- 30MHz selection bandwidth simultaneous use of up to 6 channels
- Professional balanced XLR and ¼" jack output for best audio signal
- Audio clip and RF control LED on receiver for easy monitoring of your performance
- Switched mode power supply universal connector kit for worldwide use
- Adjustable squelch level for secure audio transmission in all environments
AKG PT45 - High-Performance Wireless Body-Pack Transmitter
The AKG PT45 is an analog high-performance wireless body-pack transmitter in a small, rugged housing. A professional mini XLR audio connector makes the body-pack compatible with all kinds of guitars, basses, instrumental pickups and headsets. It is designed for stress-free work on small stages, in houses of worship and in conference rooms.
The PT45 provides a gain control for perfect adjustment of the input volume and a noiseless on/off/mute switch. A battery-status indicator shows red before the battery goes dead, allowing the user full control of performance time. The package includes a rugged guitar cable.
- Eight hours of operation from a single AA-size battery saves money in day-to-day use
- Professional three-pin mini XLR connector compatible with guitar cables, headset and instrument mics
- Gain control on transmitter for immediate volume adjustment
- Noiseless on/off/mute switch for easy operation
- Compact and rugged body-pack design for maximum wearing comfort