Amphion Two18 - 2x 6.5" 2-Way Passive Studio Monitors (Pair)
£3,266.00 ex. vat
The Amphion Two18 is a two-way passive studio monitor that combines 2 6.5" drivers with a 1" titanium tweeter to provide clear definition, neutral presentation, phase-accuracy and imaging that is second to none.
NOTE: These speakers are Ex-Demo. They are in excellent condition.
Whether you are composing, tracking, mixing, or mastering, the Two18 studio monitors are the perfect tool to assist you finishing your work both faster as well as achieving premium results. These transparent and elegantly-truthful studio monitors are perfectly balanced, and easily respond to any acoustic environment, personal tastes, or music genre.
The Two18 monitor provides very clear definition – particularly space and sonic placement, and even frequency response and dynamic changes. They remain full and sonically constant at lower listening levels, making them ideal for long-haul mix or mastering sessions. The Two18 studio monitors provide exceptionally precise imaging and a wide sweet spot, keeping the sound well-balanced even when you move around the room.
Amphion’s Two18 is a high-end passive monitor that employs custom-designed drivers, a high-density Corian waveguide, and a sealed enclosure with a passive radiator to deliver natural, transparent and un-hyped sound. The dual LF/MF drivers work in tandem with precise phase alignment to reproduce a wide sonic range with exceptional accuracy.
Amphion Two18 Features
- High-quality studio monitors designed for uncompromised performance
- 2-way passive construction with rear-mounted passive radiator
- 2 x 6.5" mid/bass woofers
- 1" titanium tweeter
- Power recommendation 50 to 200 watts
- Operating principle: 2-way, passive radiators
- Tweeter: 1" titanium
- Mid / woofer: 6,5" aluminium
- Crossover point: 1600 Hz
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 89 dB @ 2.83V/1m
- Frequency response: 39 - 20 000 Hz +/-3dB
- Power recommendation: 50 - 200 W
- Measurements (h x w x d): 550 x 191 x 305 mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Colour: black