Analogue Solutions Fusebox - 3 VCO performance analogue synth
£1,140.00 ex. vat
Analogue Solutions Fusebox
The Analogue Solutions Fusebox is a beautifully designed 3 VCO true analogue monosynth with the legendary Analogue Solutions vintage synth sound. All the voice and modulations are 100% analogue. Fusebox features an advance choice of modulation and melodic possibilities right out of the box before even plugging in MIDI. One of the main benefits of this synth is that it features no presets making each sound created by the user unique. There is no quantisation, stepping, or locking in by CPU. Fusebox is designed, engineered and built in England by Analogue Solutions who have over 24 years in the synthesizer industry.
- 3 VCOs each featuring Sawtooth and Square wave.
- All have CV inputs for Pitch and Pulse width.
- Manual Pulse width.
- VCO 1 also has an Octave switch and Cross modulation switch (FM).
- VCO 2 has a Wide range switch – to make the Tune range very wide (down to LF!). It also has oscillator Sync.
- VCO 3 also has a Wide range switch.
- VCO 2 and 3 can both be used as LFOs.
- White Noise.
- Sub oscillator, taken from VCO 3.
- Mixer – with Mute switches and additional audio inputs.
- Multimode 12db filter – featuring Low pass, High pass, Band pass, and Notch filters.
- VCA – with EG and Thru (bypass) switch.
- LFO – with delay (fade in) feature.
- 2 Envelope Generators. With Triggering options.
- MIDI In, Out, Thru