API TranZformer LX Transformer / Compressor / EQ Bass Pedal
£436.50 ex. vat
API TranZformer LX
The API TranZformer LX is a multifunction bass pedal that allows you to compress and EQ your tone. The TranZformer is designed to bring an amazing analog sound to your guitar. This pedal is hard-wearing and well designed so it can withstand many live event, studio recording and home use for years to come. Offering the user an unsurpassed level of sonic control, the TranZformer GT combines an API 525 feedback-type compressor with a guitar-optimized 3 band equaliser, both independently in/out switchable. The unit also features phase invert switches on each output, ground lift, clip indicator, transformer output and a hard wire bypass switch.
API TranZformer LX Features
- Traditional fully discrete API circuit design
- Variable Compressor with in/out switching
- 3-Band +/- 15dB Equalizer with in/out switching
- Input Gain control with +30dB of gain
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output Phase reverse
- Balanced Output Ground lift
- Included 18 volt external power supply optimizes performance
- Hard wire bypass switch
- Universal +18VDC power supply
- Clip LED monitors Input and Output stage clipping
- Features Five Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Input connection: 1/4" Hi-Z unbalanced instrument input
- Input Impedance: ~500kΩ
- Power Supply: +18VDC @ 650mA
- Size: 8" x 5.5" x 4"
- Size (Boxed for Shipping): 10" x 8" x 8"
- Actual Weight: 4lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6lbs.