Audio Technica AE3000 - Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£270.00 inc. vat
£225.00 ex. vat
£225.00 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
Audio Technica AE3000
The Audio Technica AE3000 delivers supreme performance at extreme SPLs. This high-SPL large-diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument mic excels in onstage applications where you're fighting to get a good level with minimal distortion and bleed from other instruments. It features an 80Hz high-pass filter to deal with rumble, and a 10dB pad to deal with even the most strenuous volume sources.
It's large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of its headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound. Try it on instruments such as guitar cabinets, toms, snare, timpani, and overheads. Plus, the AE3000 offers a low-profile side-address design with a tapered grille that allows for optimal positioning.
Audio Technica AE3000 Features:
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument mic
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Maximum SPL 148dB (158dB with pad)
- Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
- Large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound
- Low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows optimal positioning of element to sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Weight: 6.0 oz (170 g)
- Dimensions: 4.55" (115.5 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch.