Audio Technica AT2010 - Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£99.00 inc. vat
£82.50 ex. vat
£82.50 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
Audio Technica AT2010
The Audio Technica AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
Audio Technica AT2010 Features
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
View on the Audio Technica Europe website.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 233 g (8.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 179.1 mm (7.05") long, 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch