Audio Technica AT898CW - Subminiature cardioid condenser microphone terminated with a locking 4-pin connector - Black
£125.00 ex. vat
Audio Technica AT898cW
The Audio-Technica AT898cW subminiature cardioid condenser microphone offers a discrete solution for houses of worship, broadcast studios, lectures, theatre stages, and other applications. It can be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing for unobtrusive appearance and accurate pickup. The AT898cW includes a switchable low-frequency roll-off to reduce sensitivity to popping, as well as cutting down on bass rumble and wind noise. This mic includes a 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems. An extensive array of clips, windscreens, and interchangeable mic holders are included with the low-profile AT898cT4.
Audio Technica AT898 Features
- Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing
- Unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc.
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces sensitivity to popping. Battery or phantom power
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction
- Low-profile design (5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Extensive array of clips, windscreens, and mic holders included