Audio Technica ATM250DE - Dual-Element (Dynamic/Condenser) Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£363.60 inc. vat
£303.00 ex. vat
£303.00 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
dAudio Technica ATM250DE
The Audio Technica ATM250DE is a dual-element instrument and kick drum microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing.
Audio-Technica's innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Audio Technica ATM250DE Features
- Audio-Technica's proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps and instrument use
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz (condenser) 40-15,000 Hz (dynamic)
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave (condenser)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (condenser) -53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (dynamic)
- Impedance: 50 ohms (condenser) 600 ohms (dynamic)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (condenser)
- Dynamic Range: 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (condenser)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa (condenser)
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical (condenser)
- Weight: 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Dimensions: 143.6 mm (5.65") long, 55.0 mm (2.17") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 5.0 m (16.5') dual shielded, 8-conductor cable, 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone, two 3-pin XLRM-type output connectors
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 adapter; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.