Audio Technica ATND971 - Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone with Dante Network Output
£380.00 ex. vat
Audio Technica ATND971
The Audio Technica ATND971 is a cardioid condenser boundary microphone that features audio and control data together over Audinate’s Dante network. A simple Ethernet connection allows the Network Microphone to communicate across an existing network of Dante-enabled devices and, with the microphone's programmable user switch, control any of those devices at the push of a button.
Audio Technica ATND971 Features
- Digital Micro Ethernet compatible with Dante, derived from the U851 model
- Connects directly to the network via a classic Ethernet cable (RJ-45 Cat5 8P8C) – no need for costly audio cable or soldering.
- Each microphone has its own entry to the network (unique IP adress) allowing remote activation / deactivation.
- Optional interchangeable capsule (hyper or omni), to capture an angle of 100 to 360°
- The integrated switch enables the microphone to communicate with and control other compatible Dante™ devices in a network
- Local or remote control: microphone gain, low-cut filter and LED
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 117 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Local Mode: Touch-sensitive capacitivetype user switch function: toggle (mute on power up), toggle (talk on power up), momentary on, momentary off; Low-cut filter: flat, roll-off; Gain: +30 dB, +40 dB, +50 dB
- Remote Mode: Low-cut and Gain via third-party software
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Power Requirements: PoE IEEE802.3af standard (Power consumption 1.5W)
- Weight: 393g
- 110.0 mm (4.33") maximum length,
- 89.5 mm (3.52") maximum width,
- 35.8 mm (1.41") maximum height
- Output Connector: RJ45
- Accessories Included: Soft protective pouch