Audio Technica ATW-DA49 - UHF antenna distribution system
£355.24 ex. vat
Audio Technica ATW-DA49
The Audio Technica ATW-DA49 is a UHF active unity-gain diversity antenna distribution system. This system enables one pair of antennas to feed multiple wireless systems. Provides two “1-in, 4-out” RF channels; connects a pair of antennas to as many as four wireless receivers. Either passive or active antennas may be used. Both input jacks offer switchable +12V DC output on their center pins to operate Audio-Technica powered antennas or other in-line RF devices if desired. The unit features all-metal construction for extreme durability and protection from radio frequency interference.
The ATW-DA49 is designed to complement Audio-Technica 2000 and 3000 Series wireless systems. It is also suitable for many other wireless systems operating within the 440-900 MHz range.
Includes ten RF cables, front-mount antenna cables and connectors, four DC power cables, +12V DC desktop power supply with detachable IEC power cable, and ATW-RM1 rack-mount hardware kit to permit attachment in a standard 19” rack space
- Bandwidth: 440-900 MHz
- Gain: 0 dB typical (within specified bandwidth)
- Impedance: 50 ohms typical (within specified bandwidth)
- Antenna Power: (optional) +12V DC, center positive, 100 mA maximum per antenna input (2 total)
- Termination Type: BNC Female (10 total)
- Dimensions WxHxD (Base unit only): 8.27" (210.0 mm) x 1.79" (45.5 mm) x 6.93" (176.0 mm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Accessories Included: IEC 320/C14 power cable;10 BNC-toBNC 34" RF cables; 4 DC power interconnect cables; ATW-RM1 rack kit for front mounting antennas and adaptation to a 19" rack.
- Power Supply
- Desktop Switching Power Supply
- Rated at 3A @ 12V DC or 36 Watts.
- Input Voltage 100-240V AC via detachable IEC 320/C14 cable.
- Output is provided on an overmolded 3-pin Molex-style termination.