Audio Technica BP896CT4TH - 1.4 m (55") Cable Terminated with TA4F-Type Connector for Shure Wireless Systems in Beige (Theatre)
£165.97 ex. vat
Audio Technica BP896CT4TH
The Audio Technica BP896CT4TH is a beige subminiature omni condenser lavalier mic terminated for Shure wireless systems using a TA4F-type connector. With a capsule diameter not much bigger than the head of a pin, Audio-Technica’s smallest-ever lavalier microphone virtually disappears in props or clothing to create highest-quality audio for broadcast and theater sound reinforcement.
The BP896C MicroPoint omnidirectional lavalier delivers extremely intelligible natural audio and handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Its subminiature omni element is enclosed in a durable housing designed to minimize noise from handling, clothing and wind. Flip a switch to eliminate low-frequency hum without affecting intelligibility.
Offered in wired & wireless models, the BP896C comes generously equipped with an extensive accessory kit—mic holders, windscreens, element covers & more.
Audio Technica BP896CT4TH Features
- Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- High-pass UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Includes generous accessory kit & protective case
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (wired only)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms (wired only)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off (wired only)
- Current Consumption: 0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage Range: 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Weight (Microphone): 0.14 g (0.005 oz)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 10.8 mm (0.43") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
- Cable: 1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector (wired only)
- Accessories Furnished: BP896: AT8539 power module (wired only); two AT8157 windscreens; six element covers (2 white, 2 beige, 2 black); viper clip base; clothing clip base; 3 black single mic holders; 2 black double mic holders; belt clip (wired only); carrying case
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M39
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.