Audio Technica ES915C18 - Cardioid Condenser Gooseneck Microphone
£203.47 ex. vat
Audio Technica ES915C18
The Audio Technica ES915C18 is ideal for applications where quality sound and flexible performance are imperative. This 18 inch small-diameter gooseneck microphone provides highly flexible positioning while maintaining a well-contoured appearance. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard innovations.
The ES915C also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone's low-profile element provides a uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle. The microphone can be mounted on a podium or desktop with the included AT8474 low-profile isolation mount, which attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface.
Audio Technica ES915C18 Features
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector, or direct mounts to 5/8"-27 stands using included thread-mount adapter
- Included low-profile isolation mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90º to 360º
- Small-diameter, alternating gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- RoHS compliant - free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- The ES915C is available in the following models and lengths: ES915C12: 304.8 mm (12.00") ES915C18: 457.2 mm (18.00") ES915C21: 533.4 mm (21.00")
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8109 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8474 universal isolation mount; AT8473 quick-mount stand adapter; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.