Audio Technica M3R - Stereo Receiver for M3 In-Ear Monitor System
£359.53 ex. vat
Audio Technica M3R
The Audio Technica M3R is a lightweight body-pack stereo receiver with backlit LCD display for the M3 IEM system.
The stereo monitor system is equipped with Audio-Technica's versatile Personal Mix Control, which allows volume and mix control of two independent signals on stage, via controls on the M3R stereo body-pack receiver.
- Receiving System: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV (at 60 dB S/N ratio, 50 ohms termination)
- Headphone Output Connector: 3.5 mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphones Output Power: 65 mW (at 32 ohms)
- Antenna Input: SMA-type, 50 ohms
- Aux. Input Connector: 3.5 mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 70.0 mm (2.76") W x 25.0 mm (0.98") D x 110.0 mm (4.33") H
- Net Weight: 133 g (4.7 oz), without batteries
- Accessories Included: EP3 earphone; flexible antenna
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.