Audio Technica MB3K - Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Extended Response
£36.81 ex. vat
Audio Technica MB3K
The Midnight Blues Series standout performance microphone, the Audio Technica MB 3k dynamic vocal microphone has an extended frequency response specifically developed to capture lead, backup, and choral vocals.
Truly a standout in its class, the MB 3k is tuned to make an impact: high volumes come through without distortion - and even subtle nuances are clean and precise. Its Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet structure provides improved output and extremely fast transient response.
Other features include Audio-Technica's MagnaLock silent switch, soft-touch finish, and gold-plated XLRM connector.
Audio Technica MB3K Features
- Standout performance microphone for lead, back-up and choral vocals
- Extended frequency response for optimal vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Soft-touch finish for a secure, comfortable grip
- Silent on-off operation thanks to MagnaLock™ switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Element: Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60-14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Switch: MagnaLock™ on/off
- Weight: 12.1 oz (343 g)
- Dimensions: 7.56" (192 mm) long, 2.12" (53.8 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin gold-plated XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.