Audio Technica MT830cW Miniature Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
£64.60 ex. vat
Audio Technica MT830cW
Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in loose clothing or in the hair, the Audio Technica MT830CW provides high vocal intelligibility for lecturers, stage/TV performers and singers. The mic's wide-range capability ensures clean, crisp and accurate reproduction. It operates on phantom power only.
The MT830cW comes with a 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak™ wireless systems. The MT830cW is the same as MT830R but does not include the power module;
Audio Technica MT830cW Specifications
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 131 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.5 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak™ wireless systems
- Accessories: AT8533 power module; clothing clip; windscreens
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.