Audio Technica U841A - Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£249.17 inc. vat
£207.64 ex. vat
£207.64 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
Audio Technica U841A
The Audio Technica U841A delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A has a 360° pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
Audio Technica U841A Features
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Small-diameter UniPoint® capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pad minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: -39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Battery: -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. Battery: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.