Avid S1 eight-fader EUCON control surface - Education
£950.00 ex. vat
The Avid S1 is an eight-fader EUCON control surface with unparalleled speed, rich visual feedback, and software integration of Avid's high-end consoles in a slimline surface that's an easy fit for any space or budget. Avid S1 gives you deep hands-on control of your favorite audio and video software and, together with the free Pro Tools | Control app for iPad (iPad not included), provides great ergonomic efficiency, easy touch workflows, and S6-style metering and processing views, so you can navigate large sessions quickly, mix more intuitively, and turn around better sounding mixes fast.
This listing is for Education facilities you may need proof of status upon purchase.
Mix big on a smaller scale
While Avid S1 fits easily between your display and keyboard, it packs a lot of mixing power into its small surface. From motorized faders and knobs that respond to your touch, to fast-access touchscreen workflows and Soft Keys that enable you to perform complex tasks with a single press, S1 provides the speed and versatility to accelerate any music, audio post, or video project.
Get unmatched software integration
S1 is powered by EUCON, Avid’s high-speed Ethernet control protocol that delivers deep hardware/software integration, giving you full touch and tactile access to a host of Avid and third-party software functions and controls. You can even switch between multiple applications—and workstations—at the touch of a button, providing the most fluid editing and mixing experience.
- Faders: Eight motorized, touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw faders
- Knobs: Eight push-top, touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Additional controls: Assorted hardware buttons/keys for various functions and mode selections, including Mute, Solo, Record-enable, Bank, Nudge, and more
- Software interface: Supports the free Pro Tools | Control app running on iPad (iPad not included), providing touchscreen control, project navigation, macro triggers, and more
- Displays: Eight high-resolution OLED displays, plus multiple status LEDs and multicolor track buttons; channel metering, monitoring, processing, track status, automation modes, and other views provided by Pro Tools | Control on iPad
- Height (front, rear): 1.2 inches, 3.8 inches (29 mm, 97 mm)
- Width: 12.3 inches (312 mm)
- Depth: 14.9 inches (377 mm)