Bel BM-AV2-4SHD - 2U 4ch Audio, 5" SDI Video Monitor
£3,495.00 ex. vat
The Bel BM-AV2-4SHD is a 2U high-quality audio/video monitoring unit, capable of monitoring 3G/HD/SD video and multi-channel audio sources. This class leading product builds on Bel’s reputation for providing very high quality and reliable broadcast solutions.
The BM-AV2-4SHD provides a pair of auto-detecting 3G/HD/SD SDI inputs and any SDI group can be selected for monitoring. The monitoring unit also accepts 4 analogue audio inputs and 2 AES-3id pairs.
Integral to the BM-AV2-4SHD is a high-quality 5" video display providing exceptional clarity and image definition. The selected audio inputs are displayed on high-resolution multi-coloured LED bargraphs providing long term reliability. Selected audio channels are also provided as AES-3id outputs on the rear panel. An integral audio mix system enables any demuxed audio channel to be mixed on either, or both speakers, whilst maintaining a constant output level.
An SDI reclocked loop-through connector is provided enabling connection to downstream equipment.
Two high quality and magnetically shielded speakers are mounted on the front panel, providing together with a ducted bass system provide high-SPL audio reproduction. Either speaker can monitor the sum of any combination of inputs.
A headphone socket is provided on the front panel.
The BM-AV2-4SHD is suited to operation within Master Control Rooms, Outside Broadcast Vehicles, or indeed anywhere where audio monitoring of SD, HD and 3G SDI sources is required, especially when within a space conscious environment.
Bel BM-AV2-4SHD Features
- High-quality 4 channel audio/video monitoring unit with high-quality 5" video display
- Auto-selection of 3G/HD/SD input source via two SDI inputs with loop-through
- Monitoring of any SDI group, plus de-embedding of group to AES3id
- 2 x AES3id outputs follow selected input source
- High resolution, tricolour level meters with adjustable colour transition points & peak-hold facility. Four standard scales & ballistics, user assignable
- 4 channel monitoring with ability to monitor any channel on either speaker, including combinations and groups
- Auto-scaling facilities are available on the audio outputs when selecting multiple sources
- Input facilities include 2 x SDI, 2 x AES-3id pairs, 4 x analogue
- 200 mm depth chassis: Ideal for OB applications