Bettermaker EQ232P - Digitally Controlled Stereo Analogue EQ
£2,499.17 ex. vat
The Bettermaker EQ232P is a 2U dual-channel EQ with digital controls and an additional 24dB/oct high-pass filter. Originally a stereo unit the EQ232P MkII can now also be used in Mid/Side, dual-mono and stereo modes as standard offering further flexibility for mastering engineers. Its sonic performance has also been dramatically improved with a much improved signal to noise ratio and reduced potentiometer click noises.
Fusing the superior sound of analogue sound with the flexibility of digital controls, the Bettermaker EQ232P MkII lets you store 999 presets that are all easily recallable directly on the unit and also features a very innovative and useful A/B function which lets you compare two EQ settings easily. In addition, the EQ232P can be controlled via plug-ins unleashing even more flexibility. With Mono, and dual mono iterations of the plug-ins, it is possible to control different channels independently from one another for creating stereo effects for example or even to use each channel on different instruments. Connection to your computer is made via USB.
Bettermaker EQ232P Mk II Features
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 24dB/oct Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 999 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ's just as you would use a plugin, including Automation
- AU, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 & 64 bit) supported
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
- 7 presets to have a kick start!
- Improved 24 dB headroom
- Improved Signal to Noise Ratio
- Attenuated potentiometer clicks
- Dual-mono, stereo and M/S modes come as standard
- Manufacturer: Bettermaker
- Valve / Solid State: Solid State
- Q Type: Parametric EQ + Pultec bandwith : 0.2 Oct...3 Oct
- High Pass Filter: 24db/Oct 18...200Hz ( variable )
- Low Pass Filter: Pultec EQ High Cut : 5, 10, 20kHz 6db/Oct
- High Frequency Range: Pultec EQ : 3,4,5,6,10,12,16 kHz
- High Mid Frequency Range: Parametric EQ : 45...1000Hz
- Mid Frequency Range: Parametric EQ : 650...15000Hz
- Low Mid Frequency Range: No
- Low Frequency Range: Pultec EQ : 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
- Bypass: Yes
- Channel Count: Dual Channel
- Digital I/O: No
- Chassis: Rackmount