Bettermaker EQ232P Remote - Plug-On Controlled Stereo Analogue EQ
£1,833.00 ex. vat
Bettermaker EQ232P Remote
The Bettermaker EQ232P Remote is a knobless unit that's controlled via USB from your choice of DAW. Besides their pure analog signal paths, these units have a full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch. You can save your settings in the internal memory of the EQ’s as well as in your DAW and in your project with your AUTOMATION. You also have an A/B comparing function known from plugins.
Visually, the new 232P model is identical to the original, except that it now has a functional USB port. In addition, there's now a dedicated DAW plug-in, which is downloadable from Bettermaker's website, the user preset memory has been expanded (from 399 to 999 locations), and the gain structure has been revised to provide an additional 6dB of analogue headroom.
Bettermaker EQ232P Remote
- 10 filters (5 on each channel) based on classic designs including 2 famous Pultec sections, 2 Highpass filters and 4 parametric filters with wide frequency ranges.
- Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- 24dB/Oct Highpass filter, the only one on the market
- 4 Parametric filters (2 on each channel) covering form 15Hz to 15kHz.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- AU, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 & 64 bit, WIN, OSX) supported
- A/B comparing function
- Fully isolated analog and digital path for maximum separation of these two worlds.
- 7 presets to have a kick start!
- 24 dB headroom.
- Stereo, Dual Mono, M/S modes!
- Model: EQ 232P MKII Remote
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
- S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
- THD+N: less than 0.004%
- Channels: 2
- Weight: 7kg
- Supply voltage: 110V AC 50/60Hz or 230V AC 50Hz (depending on model)
- Power consumption: 15 W
- Input impedance: 10k Ohm unbalanced, 20k Ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm unbalanced, 200 Ohm balanced
- Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
- Clip detector: present
- High-pass filter: 24db/oct 18…200Hz (variable)
- EQ 1 freq. range: 45…1000Hz
- EQ 1 gain: -15…+15dB
- EQ 1 bandwidth: 0.2oct…3oct
- EQ 2 freq. range: 650…15000Hz
- EQ 2 gain: -15…+15dB
- EQ 2 bandwidth: 0.2oct…3oct
- P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
- P EQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
- Preset storage capacity: 399 presets