Bettermaker EQ502P - 500-Series Digitally Controlled Passive Stereo EQ
£915.83 ex. vat
The Bettermaker EQ502P is a 500 series Dual mono EQ that features Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions. Bettermaker picked out the best classic designs and modified them to be more practical for your studio. As engineers work faster and faster every day, they need to have the highest quality and maximum speed they can get. This was the main motivation to develop the Bettermaker EQ 502P.
The Bettermaker 502P uses two slots of your 500-series rack and features a pristine audio signal path. Unlike most analogue EQ’s the Bettermaker EQ 502P is controlled digitally and features up 399 cells to store the presets making recalls extremely easy. In addition, the Bettermaker EQ 502P can be controlled directly from your DAW of choice thanks to its VST, AU or RTAS plug-in.
Bettermaker EQ502P Features
- Stereo/Dual mono Pultec section- Shelf filters based upon legendary constructions, offered in combined, matched stereo, with all the features including separate boost and attenuation knobs.
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ502P’s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins.
- Model: EQ 502P
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
- S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
- THD+N: less than 0.004%
- Channels: 2
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
- Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
- Clip detector: present
- P EQ low freq. range: 20, 30, 60, 100Hz
- P EQ high freq. range: 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 16 kHz
- P EQ high cut freq: 5, 10, 20 kHz 6db/oct
- Preset storage capacity: 399 presets