Bettermaker EQ542 - 500-Series Digitally Controlled Stereo Parametric EQ
£915.83 ex. vat
The Bettermaker EQ542 is a 500 series stereo parametric EQ that's based on the parametric section of Bettermakers hugely popular EQ232P. The Bettermaker 542 has a unique character yet ultra-clean sound ideal for mixing and mastering. Complementing the already existing Bettermaker 502P Pultec design, the 542 adds the transparency that made the EQ232P so successful.
As with all other Bettermaker products, the 542 also features a USB input to connect to your computer allowing you to control the settings of your EQ directly within your DAW. In addition, the Bettermaker 542 responds to Automation and all settings can be recalled automatically upon opening the session.
Bettermaker EQ542 Features
- Stereo Parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo/dual mono.
- High pass section, 24 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Low pass section, 12 dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Global hard bypass as well as hard bypass on every channel
- Full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets.
- USB link to use the EQ’s just as you would use a plugin, including Automation.
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX soon, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- Model: EQ 542Remote
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz (-0.5dB)
- Dynamic range: more than 106 dB
- S/N ratio: more than 104 dB
- THD+N: less than 0.004%
- Channels: 2
- Weight: 0,5 kg
- Input impedance: 20k Ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm balanced
- Max input level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Max output level: +24dBu balanced or +18dBu unbalanced
- Unity gain: balanced: 0dB, unbalanced: -6dB
- Clip detector: present
- Highpass Filter 24dB/OCT frequencies 30, 60, 120, 240
- Lowpass Filter 12dB/OCT frequencies 3kHz, 5kHz, 8kHz, 12kHz
- EQ1 range 45Hz-1kHz, +15dB – -15dB
- EQ2 range 650Hz-15kHz, +15dB – -15dB