Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD
£849.00 ex. vat
Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD
The ATEM Television Studio HD is a live production switcher designed for both broadcasters and AV professionals. This ATEM Television Studio are the most affordable and fastest way to create incredible HD programs immediately. This rack-able switcher is perfect for broadcasters, professional sports, concerts, seminars or web broadcasters using platforms like YouTube Live, Facebook Live and Twitch.tv. Simply plug in your cameras, game consoles or computers and start switching live.
Includes free software control panel for Mac or Windows.
For the ultimate in creativity and control, both models include a free, elegant software control panel. Use the control panel and parameter palettes to switch cameras live, change transitions and adjust key settings. You can also load graphics for display or keying, control the hardware audio mixer, automate clip playback from decks and program and activate macros. The powerful camera control lets you remotely adjust iris and focus, camera settings and colour correction, all via SDI. Work alone on your laptop computer or, for more complex events, use multiple laptops and people to switch, control cameras, mix audio, and manage graphics and media, all at the same time! If you’re new to live production then you can start with ATEM Television Studio HD, then upgrade to ATEM Television Studio Pro HD as you grow and do more complex work!
Connect up to 8 cameras, game consoles or computers!
Both models feature a professional broadcast SDI switcher that also includes loads of HDMI connections! With four 3G-SDI and four HDMI inputs, you can connect up to 8 cameras, game consoles, computers or other sources and work in all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60! That means you can start with affordable HDMI consumer cameras, or work with professional SDI broadcast cameras. You also get reference input, analog audio in, RS-422 PTZ control, and Ethernet for connecting hardware or software control panels! Unlike other switchers, all video inputs feature automatic frame re-synchronizers, so you don’t need expensive genlock cameras. This means you can plug in any video source and it just works!
Professional SDI Outputs
Broadcast quality connections that won’t hold you back technically.
ATEM Television Studio includes professional SDI program and aux outputs, along with SDI and HDMI outputs for multiview monitoring. The SDI program output lets you connect to professional decks and recorders, like HyperDeck Studio Mini, so you can record your program at the highest possible quality. The multiview SDI and HDMI outputs make it easy to monitor your program on virtually any display, including consumer HD televisions! The Aux output lets you send your switched program or a clean feed without graphics and overlays out to another display, deck, or even massive screens on stage behind a performer!
- Inputs: 4 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, 4 x HDMI Type A, 2 x XLR analog audio, 1 x BNC, reference, 1 x 1/4" microphone input
- Outputs 4 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, talkback program, 1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, program, 1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, multiview, 1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, auxiliary, 1 x HDMI Type A, multiview, 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone
- Other: 1 x D-Sub, RS-422, 1 x RJ-45, Ethernet, 1 x USB 2.0 Type B
- Format Support (SDI): 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94, 1080i 50/59.94, 720p 50/59.94, NTSC, PAL
- Format Support (HDMI): 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94, 1080i 50/59.94/60, 720p 50/59.94, NTSC, PAL
- SDI Compliance SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M
- Video Sampling: 10-bit, 4:2:2
- Color Precision: 10-bit, 4:2:2
- Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV
- Color Space Conversion: Hardware-based real time
- Upstream: 1
- Downstream: 2
- Chroma: 1
- Linear/Luma: 3
- Transition, Stinger: 0
- Transition, DVE: 1
- Layers: Up to 5
- Generators: Pattern 2, Color 2
- Interface: Requires monitor resolution of 1366 x 768 or greater
- Number of Windows: 1 x 10
- Routable Windows: 8
- Tally: Red for program, green for preview (tally output supported via Ethernet connection to separately available GPI and Tally Interface products)
- Processing Delay: 6 lines
- Operating System Support: Apple MacOS 10.10 or newer, Windows 8.1 or newer (64-bit only)
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC (internal)
- Power Draw: 40 W
- Dimensions: 11 x 6.9 x 1.75" / 28 x 17.5 x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 3.2 lb / 1.4 kg