BLACKMAGIC Pocket Cinema Camera 4K - lens not included
£1,105.00 ex. vat
BLACKMAGIC Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
The Blackmagic Pocket Camera 4K is a great little device that's small enough to take anywhere. The revolutionary new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is the camera you’ve been asking for! It features an all new handheld design that puts the latest advanced digital film technology into the palm of your hand! The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K has a 4/3 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600. That means you get stunning HDR images and incredible low light performance.
The external controls give you quick access to essential functions, while the large 5 inch touchscreen makes it easy to frame shots, focus accurately and change camera settings. Images are recorded onto standard SD/UHS-II or CFast 2.0 cards in RAW and ProRes at up to 120 frames per second! In addition, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K has an MFT lens mount, built-in microphones, mini XLR input, full sized HDMI, 3D LUT support, Bluetooth, USB-C Expansion Port and more!
- Carbon Fiber Body
- Designed to be Hand Held
- Super Bright Touchscreen
- High Resolution, Low Light Sensor
- True Professional Audio
- USB-C Expansion Port
- Advanced Connections
- Sensor Size: 12.48mm x 7.02mm
- Shooting Resolutions: Lossless CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, ProRes 422, ProRes 422 LT, and ProRes 422 Proxy at 1920 x 1080.
- Frame Rates: HD 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30.
- Dynamic Range: 13 stops
- Focus: Focus button turns on peaking, plus auto focus on active lenses.
- Screen Dimensions: 3.5" and 800 x 480 resolution.
- Screen Type: Integrated LCD.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Speaker: Integrated mono speaker.
- Storage Rates:
- 1920 x 1080
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 27.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 18.4 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 12.75 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 5.6 MB/s
- Storage rates based on 30 frames per second.
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x Micro HDMI Type D output.
- Analog Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio.
- Analog Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack headphone output.
- HDMI Audio Output: 2 channels 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Rec Start/Stop. Iris Control and Focus using compatible lenses.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates and configuration.
- Software Included: DaVinci Resolve grading software SD card for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Supported Software Applications: DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, Final Cut Pro X, After Effects CC, Photoshop CC.
- External Power: 1 x 0.7mm DC Jack for power and battery charging.
- Power: Removable, rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for EN-EL20, 12V-20V DC port for external power and battery recharging.
- Width: 128mm
- Depth: 38mm
- Height: 66mm