Blackmagic Design - Micro Studio Camera 4K CINSTUDMFT/UHD/MR
£1,077.09 ex. vat
Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K
The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K has been designed to be compact but still supply the quality needed for live production in Ultra HD and HD. Due to its size you can set it up anywhere to get the best shots possible from virtually any angle for creating the best multi camera programs.
The camera body is not much bigger than the lens mount, so it’s a super flexible camera head that can be rigged for anything and controlled remotely. When there’s no room for a cameraman or a full sized studio camera, the Micro Studio Camera 4K is the perfect solution.
The Micro Studio Camera’s super small size makes it perfect for use as a hidden camera on reality TV shows. Multiple cameras can be placed throughout the set and all connected back to a live production switcher or a rack of HyperDeck Studio Pros that can record non-stop so you never miss a moment of hair pulling drama. For live switched shows, you can remotely control the hidden cameras on set, using the program feed from your ATEM switcher.
Now you can produce live multi camera concerts in Ultra HD without obstructing the performance. Choose different lenses to cover a variety of angles including audience fly overs, complete wide angle stage views, unique band member POVs and more! ATEM Live Production switchers can control the cameras so you can change focus, iris and zoom as the band moves around stage. You can even adjust the camera’s built in color corrector to create great looks during the concert.
Live theatre often has large audiences and the cameras can’t get in the way. The unobtrusive size of the Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K lets you get better coverage of live performances so you get more camera angles than ever before! The camera’s 6G-SDI output connects directly to a switcher and the camera’s SDI input receives commands from the switcher so you can remotely change lens settings and more! It’s the perfect camera for theatrical productions whether you’re broadcasting live or recording the event for later post production or even archival purposes.
Sporting events are often broadcast worldwide while at the same time shown on large jumbo screens in the stadium. The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K helps you put the audience in the center of the action, whether it’s from the middle of the court, hidden in the goal post, behind home plate or flying over the field from a suspended camera system. Even if you’re not broadcasting Ultra HD, the extra resolution and color fidelity from the camera’s sensor can produce incredibly sharp, vivid textures that look dramatically better than traditional HD video cameras!
- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Shooting Resolutions: 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Lens Control: Iris, focus, zoom on supported lenses.
- Focus: Remote focus control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Dynamic Range: 11 Stops.
- Mounting Options: 1 x 1/4 inch (top), 3 x 1/4 inch (bottom)
- Total Video Input: 1 x SDI.
- Total Video Output: 1 x SDI, 1 x HDMI Monitoring.
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G.
- Optical SDI: None.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel embedded audio support in SDI stream.
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A output. HDMI output is always HD, up to 1080p60.
- HDMI Audio Output: 2 channels 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- Expansion Port DB-HD15 serial connector provides support for:
- Power input
- LANC input
- 1 x S.Bus channel input
- PTZ output
- B4 lens control output
- Genlock input
- Analog Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm jack, mic or line.
- Analog Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst on expansion connector
- Screen Dimensions: None.
- Remote Control: Remote control over SDI via ATEM Switcher CCU protocols or via expansion port using LANC or S.Bus.
- Computer Interface: USB Mini-B port for software updates and configuration.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built-in Speaker: None.
- Controls: 5 control buttons including Set, Up, Down, Menu, and Power.
- External Control: Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol, 2.5mm LANC connection for lens control. Expansion connector has S.Bus and PTZ.
- Color Corrector: DaVinci YRGB.
- Live Tally Indicator: 1 x for talent, 1 x for operator.
- Talkback: SDI Channels 15 and 16.
- Software Included: Blackmagic Camera Setup
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply. LP-E6 Lithium-Ion battery included.
- Battery Life: Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included:
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- Expansion cable
- LP-E6 battery
- Turret dust cap
- 12V AC Adapter
- SD card with software and manual
- Height: 82.5 mm
- Width: 65.4 mm
- Depth: 69.5 mm
- Weight: 304 g
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty