Blackmagic Design CONVOGASA - OpenGear Converter - SDI to Analog
£425.00 ex. vat
OpenGear Converter SDI to Analog
The Blackmagic OpenGear SDI to Analog card is a module card that converts SDI to Analog HD/SD, NTSC and PAL video out. This card also provides you with balanced AES/EBU and analog audio out. This converter is easily connected to Betacam SP, VHS and video monitors and, features a built in hardware down converter to connect HD-SDI video to SD equipment.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters give you a great range of conversion options, all packed with broadcast quality video technologies at an affordable price! Get the freedom and cost savings of an open standards based converter combined with centralized network control and monitoring using the OpenGear DashBoard software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard used by television broadcasters for rack mount converters and video processing. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are compatible with 20-card models of the 2 RU (rack unit) OpenGear frames. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear cards are hot swappable and can be controlled by the java based DashBoard network control and monitoring software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Standards: HD, 2K
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- Analog Format Support:
- 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Analog Color Space: YUV
- Analog Color Precision: 4:2:2
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Physical Specifications (WxD): 77 mm x 327 mm