Blackmagic Design CONVOGBHS - OpenGear Converter - HDMI to SDI
£425.00 ex. vat
OpenGear Converter HDMI to SDI
The Blackmagic OpenGear HDMI to SDI is a converter that takes a HDMI signal from a non copy protected HDMI device and converts it to SDI out with embedded SDI audio.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters give you a great range of conversion options, all packed with broadcast quality video technologies at an affordable price! Get the freedom and cost savings of an open standards based converter combined with centralized network control and monitoring using the OpenGear DashBoard software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard used by television broadcasters for rack mount converters and video processing. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are compatible with 20-card models of the 2 RU (rack unit) OpenGear frames. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear cards are hot swappable and can be controlled by the java based DashBoard network control and monitoring software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches SD and HD.
- HDMI: HDMI type A in.
- Standards: SD, HD, 2K
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD and HD.
- HDMI Format Support:
- 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- HDMI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Physical Specifications (WxD): 77 mm x 327 mm