Blackmagic Design CONVOGBSH - OpenGear Converter - SDI to HDMI
£417.09 ex. vat
OpenGear Converter SDI to HDMI
The Blackmagic OpenGear SDI to HDMI converts your SDI signal to a HDMI out, with embedded audio. This converter makes it incredibly easy to connect a huge range of HDMI displays to SDI based equipment, allowing you to use big screen TVs and video projectors as broadcast video monitors.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters give you a great range of conversion options, all packed with broadcast quality video technologies at an affordable price! Get the freedom and cost savings of an open standards based converter combined with centralized network control and monitoring using the OpenGear DashBoard software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard used by television broadcasters for rack mount converters and video processing. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are compatible with 20-card models of the 2 RU (rack unit) OpenGear frames. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear cards are hot swappable and can be controlled by the java based DashBoard network control and monitoring software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 3G-SDI.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD and 3G-SDI input.
- HDMI: HDMI type A out.
- Standards: SD, HD, 2K
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD, HD and 3G-SDI.
- HDMI Color Space: YUV
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Physical Specifications (WxD): 77 mm x 327 mm