Blackmagic Design CONVOGUDC - OpenGear Converter - UpDownCross Converter
£417.09 ex. vat
OpenGear Converter UpDownCross Converter
The Blackmagic OpenGear UpDownCross card is designed to convert between SD and HD video standards with high quality up, down and cross conversion. OpenGear Converter UpDownCross even includes a standards converter, plus adapts SDI audio delay to match video processing for accurate AV sync.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters give you a great range of conversion options, all packed with broadcast quality video technologies at an affordable price! Get the freedom and cost savings of an open standards based converter combined with centralized network control and monitoring using the OpenGear DashBoard software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard used by television broadcasters for rack mount converters and video processing. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are compatible with 20-card models of the 2 RU (rack unit) OpenGear frames. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear cards are hot swappable and can be controlled by the java based DashBoard network control and monitoring software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 3G-SDI.
- SDI Video Output: 7 x outputs automatically match the SD, HD and 3G-SDI video inputs
- Reference Input: Blackburst and TriSync for SD & HD.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD and Level B 3G-SDI inputs.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Format Support:
- 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Format Support:
- 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p
- 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K 25PsF
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Physical Specifications (WxD): 77 mm x 327 mm