Blackmagic Design OpenGear Converter SDI to Audio
£417.09 ex. vat
OpenGear Converter SDI to Audio
This Blackmagic OpenGear Converter SDI to Audio is a module that includes everything you need to de-embed 4 channels of analog audio or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio from any SDI video connection. Easily access the audio in any SDI video connection for output to audio equipment such as audio mixers, analog broadcast decks, audio monitors and more.
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard used by television broadcasters for rack mount converters and video processing. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are compatible with 20-card models of the 2 RU (rack unit) OpenGear frames. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear cards are hot swappable and can be controlled by the java based DashBoard network control and monitoring software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and Level B 3G-SDI.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD and 3G-SDI video input.
- Analog Audio: 4 channels of professional balanced digital with openGear™ standard 3 pin connections.
- AES/EBU Digital Audio: 8 channels of professional balanced digital with openGear™ standard 3 pin connections.
- SDI Redundant Input: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD and Level B 3G-SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Reclocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Format Support
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Format Support
- 1080p29.98, 1080p24, 1080p25
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included
- OpenGear Converter SDI to Audio.
- SD card with software and manual.
- Double width rear connector.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.