Drawmer DS404 Quad Noise Gate - Used
£250.00 ex. vat
The Drawmer DS404 is a 4 channel noise gate which is only 1U large and utilizes Drawmers "Programme Adaptive" circuitry that makes the DS404 suited for almost any input signals, ranging from drums to vocals, pianos or even a complete mix.
This item is used stock but is fully tested and works perfectly. The item may have signs of wear and tear but will only be cosmetic such as scratches from racking and general use.
- Quad gate: Four channels of DS201 quality noise gates.
- Frequency Sensitive: The provision of variable Low-Pass and High-Pass Filters allows 'without compromise' frequency selective gating. The unit can be switched for either Internal or External Key source and the KEY LISTEN facility enables monitoring of the filter setting.
- Hard/Soft Gating: Each channel of the DS404 can be operated as a HARD or SOFT gate, providing different gating characteristics.
- Threshold: A fully variable threshold control provides a range from +20dB to -70dB.
- Release Control: A fully variable release control is provided with times from 10 ms to 5 sec to ensure that essential envelope control is not sacrificed in exchange for an economy in rack space.
- Attenuation Range: The DS404 has switchable attenuation between 90dB and 20dB to allow for applications where a complete mute is not desired.
- Chain Linking: Operating the LINK control switches the channel on the right to SLAVE operation, where its gating mode, threshold and envelope characteristics are controlled by the MASTER (left) channel. Any adjacent three channels or two stereo pairs can be linked in this way for use in any conceivable situation where linking may be required.
- LED Displays: Drawmer's familiar tri-colour LED display is once again utilized as the optimum method for indicating the envelope status for each channel.
- Input/Output: The DS404 is provided with balanced inputs and outputs on XLR connections.