MC2 E100 4 x 2500w - Used
£1,875.00 ex. vat
The MC2 E100 is a lightweight, four channel power amplifier featuring a sophisticated intelligent limiter to help keep with amp within a safe operating area. The E100 is designed for the touring market.
This Amp is used and features some cosmetic marks. We may have multiple of this item, please contact us to confirm the pictures provided are the correct images of the unit being sold.
The Class D amplifier meets the demand for efficient, high power output whilst maintaining the renowned MC2 ultra high definition audio quality. A switch mode power supply ensures high peaks without any audible bass 'sag' at very low distortion.
At 4 ohms, the E100 provides 4 channels at 2800w.
MC2 E100 Specifications
- Number of Channels: 4
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
Output Power: (per channel)
- 8 ohms: 1400W
- 4 ohms: 2800W
- 2 ohms: 3700W
Output Power: (bridged)
- 8 ohms: 5300W
- 4 ohms: 7400W
THD%: (@1dB below max output)
- @ 1kHz: <0.08%
- 20Hz to 20kHz: <0.15%
Gain / Sensitivity:
- Gain: 26/32/36dB
- Sensitivity (for max power): +16/10/6dBu (4.9/2.5/1.5V)
- Nominal @ 240v into 4 ohms: 7.0A
- Nominal @ 120v into 4 ohms: 14.0A
Dimensions: (2U) (mm)
- Amplifier: 88(h) x 482(w) x 428(d)
- Single Box (UK shipping): 230 x 580 x 560
- Double Box (outside UK): 250 x 610 x 600
- Amplifier: 11.8kg
- Boxed (shipping weight): 13.8kg