Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE D-Line Dante Interface and Mounting Bracket Kit
£203.33 ex. vat
Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE D-Line and Mounting Bracket Kit
This Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE with mounting bracket kit allows you to connect your legacy audio gear to the Dante world and using the mounting bracket kit you can attach your D-Line to tables, walls and rack cages to suit your studio or live setup. The NA2-IO-DLINE is an end-of-network device. It is a breakout box which allows two channels of audio to be integrated into a Dante network. Simultaneously, NA2-IO-DLINE converts a Dante stream into analog audio signals. Hence, it is possible to use this tiny box to feed analog audio signals into the Dante network while at the same time receiving a mix from another Dante source.
This listing is for the NA2-IO-DLINE with rubber case and mounting bracket kit. 1U rack mount kit is sold separately.
NA2-IO-DLINE is designed for harsh stage conditions. It therefore features lockable chassis connectors for both the audio and network connections. For fixed installations, the rubber protection can be removed. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, or in equipment racks.
Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE Features
- Connect analog audio equipment to a Dante network
- Heavy duty adapter for rugged stage conditions
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Convert up to two analog line signals to a Dante network
- Feed non Dante ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante® network
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at; class 1)
- AES67 compliant
- Rack mountable