Neutrik XIRIUM PRO RX Base Unit (NXP2RX-E)
£686.86 ex. vat
Neutrik XIRIUM PRO NXP2RX-E
The Neutrik XIRIUM PRO NXP2RX-E includes the XIRIUM PRO Europe Receiver RX Base Station with NXPA-WIFI 2.4GHz omni-directional antenna for app connection, NKXPRO-DATA data cable and the NXUC-M-15 Manfrotto universal mounting clamp.
The repeater (sold separately) is the perfect extension of the system: When used, the system range can be doubled, and walls, corners, or other obstacles may be overcome.
Extended true diversity for even more reliable reception
Since the repeater duplicates and forwards the signals received from the transmitter it becomes a second, redundant audio source for every receiver. Each receiver automatically selects the best signal and switches between them without interruption.
XIRIUM PRO software app
Available for iPad and Android tablets, the user friendly XIRIUM PRO app provides enhanced setup functions and allows monitoring and control of XIRIUM PRO devices.
XIRIUM PRO combines digital transmission facilitating the highest possible sound quality, reliability, and outstanding performance in one unique solution. As a true replacement for cable bound systems it eliminates the often difficult and time consuming task of running cables.
Audio transmission with the quality of a recording studio – without compression
With DiWA (Digital Wireless Audio) Neutrik has developed a technology for digital data transmission achieving high fidelity without data compression. A digital, uncompressed audio stream of 24 bit/48 kHz requires a bandwidth of 1.15 MHz. Such an amount of data can not be transmitted in the UHF band without using a compander. By choosing the 5 GHz band XIRIUM PRO provides 20 MHz bandwidth. Despite employing wireless technology, audio signals are transmitted at the level of quality found in a recording studio.
- Radio frequency carrier range: IEEE 802.11a, UNII-3 band from 5725 MHz to 5825 MHz (channels 149-165), license-free
- Data protocol: Proprietary (DiWA technology)
- Transmit power: Conducted 8 dBm / 14 dBm (with 6 dBi antenna)
- Range: Up to 500 m point to point (LOS), longer range depending on obstacles, reflexions, interferences, XROC mode
AUDIO PERFORMANCE (ANALOG TO ANALOG PER WIRELESS LINK)
- THD + Noise (TX Gain = min.): < 0.01 % @ 1 kHz, 4 dBu / < 0.05 % @ 20 Hz – 10 kHz, 4 dBu
- Frequency response: +0.5 dB / -1.5 dB @ 20 Hz – 20 kHz ref. 1 kHz
- Dynamic range: > 105 dB @ 1 kHz, A-weighted
- Crosstalk: < -80 dB @ 20 kHz
- Number of audio channels @ 24 mbps: 2
- Number of audio channels @ 6 mbps: 1 (XROC mode)
- Converter resolution (ADC & DAC): 24 bit
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- Latency (Delay): 3.6 msec (analog to analog)
- Transmission method: Compression-free, no reduction of converted data
- Operating temperature: 32° F to +122° F / 0 °C to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -4° F to +176° F / -20 °C to +80 °C
ADDITIONAL DIGITAL AUDIO INTERFACES
- AES/EBU: 24 bit / 48 kHz according to AES3-2003
- Dante AoE (Audio over Ethernet): proprietary protocol by Audinate®
RX SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS
- Antenna 5-6GHz - Audio Transmission: Directional, 14dBi, 35° Elevation and 40° Azimuth, N-connector male
- Antenna 2.4GHz - Control Data Transm.: 1/2 wave dipole with SMA female connectors
- Number of audio channels: 2
ANALOG OUTPUT SPECS
- Output Type - Line Output (balanced)
- Output Level
- Output Imp.: < 800 Ohm
- Rated Source Imp.: 10 kOhm
- Nominal.: 0 dBU (if TX source = 0 dBu)
- Max. level: 22 dBU
- Indicators: LEDs: Power ON / Start Up / Low Battery Status / Audio Delay / Linking Process / Audio reception
- Controls: Power ON / Linking Process / Audio Delay
- Power Supply: Mains input over powerCON TRUE1 (100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz) or internal battery (typical battery runtime 10 hours, depending on type of module, XROC mode, number of charging cycles and operating temperature)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 5.6 x 2.5 x 9.7 in / 142 x 64 x 247 mm (without antennas)
- Weight: 1.59 lbs / 0.72 kg