Phoenix Audio DRSQ4M MKII & Shure SM7B & K&M 23850 Microphone Desk Arm Bundle - Special Offer
£775.00 ex. vat
Phoenix Audio DRSQ4M MKII & Shure SM7B & K&M 23850 Bundle
This Phoenix Audio and Shure Mic with Table Arm Bundle contains the DRSQ4M MKII that provides you with a single channel Class A mic-pre with 4 band gyrator EQ and the industry standard Shure SM7B broadcast microphone. This bundle is designed to provide you with the ultimate clarity for capturing and broadcasting audio perfect for streaming, voice-over and podcasting.
The DRS-Q4M MKII is a professional Microphone Preamp and DI with -30dB input pad, High Pass Filter and Class A inputs. This Preamp allows a vast variety of sounds, useful for everything from clean high-headroom mix buss tone shaping to deep frequency carving to smooth Class-A circuit saturation. The Gyrator EQ was first developed during what most consider the golden age of solid-state analog audio design: the 1970s. Originally designed to emulate the characteristics of an active inductor EQ (think Neve, API), the Gyrator EQ uses a rather clever combination of an amplifier, resistors and capacitors to accomplish incredibly smooth and musical frequency modifications.
The Shure SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
The K&M 23850 is a smooth-running microphone desk arm with 3/8" or 5/8" thread connector for sound studios and multimedia work stations with a new innovative table clamp. Easy to position and suitable for microphones to max. 0.8 kg. The 5 m long microphone cable with a 3 pin XLR plug connector is included in the delivery. Having a clamping range of 0 to 48 mm the clamp is suitable for a wide spectrum of mounting.
Stock is dependent on the individual items in the building. If time of delivery is crucial please call us to check stock.
Shure SM7B Specifications
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage*: -59.0 dB (1.12 mV) *0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal
Phoenix Audio DRSQ4M Specifications
- Input Stange: Class A, transformerless, true-balanced mic input.
- Wiring: PTFE silver plated military grade cable
- Input pad: -30dB
- High Pass Filter: -6dB per octave @ 120Hz
- LED: Gain Metering
- Push buttons: Hi-Pass, 48v, Phase Reverse, Switchable 48V phantom power on push-button switch
- Roll-off: -6dB per octave @ 80Hz
- Phase Reverse: On Push-Button Switch
- Mic Pre Gain Range: -30 to -70 in 5dB steps With 10dB more available on the ouput fader.
- Output: +26dBu @ 1kHz, Noise = -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Frequency Response Mic Input Stage: -0.4dB @ 40Hz, -0.3dB @ 25kHz
- Frequency response Class A (DSOP-2) output stage: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB, Maximum
- 1U half rack space unit: With 240V/110V mains voltage input selector switch
- Class A (DSOP-2) Output specs. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz +- 0.5dB,
- Maximum Output Level: +26dBu @ 1kHz
- Noise: -90dB @ 20Hz to 20kHz.
- Output connections: XLR and TSR 1/4″ Jack on rear