Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 - Pro Grade Digital DJ Deck
£1,632.50 ex. vat
The Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000 Nexus – and takes a giant leap forward. Pioneer have added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Features
Professional sound design
A studio-quality, 96 khz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound color fx
6 studio-quality sound fx - sweep, filter, crush, dub echo, noise and space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the fx.
Use the large x-pad to engage 14 different types of beat fx and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res oled display instantly shows you which fx are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply fx to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in fx and an external fx unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via aux or your iphone/ipad via usb to engage instrument and fx apps - try it with the rmx-1000 for ipad, or djm-rec.
Usb sound card
A built-in usb sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 khz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via usb and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Playable media:
- iPhone/iPod touch, Android phone, etc.
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- Audio CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL
- Playable files:
- WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Apple Lossless (Sampling rate: 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, Bit depth: 16/24bit)
- MP3 (Sampling rate: 32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16 bit)
- AAC (Sampling rate: 16/22.05/4/32/44.1/48 kHz, Bit depth: 16bit)
- rekordbox™ for iPhone: MP3 and AAC only
- USB storage support: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency response: 4 Hz ~ 40 kHz
- S/N ratio: 115 dB or more
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% or less (PC)
- USB ports: USB A port x 1, USB B port x 1
- Audio output ports: Audio Out (RCA) x 1, Digital Out (Coaxial) x 1
- Other ports: LAN (100Base-TX) x 1
- Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- AC adapter: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 320 mm x 414.4 mm x 113.2 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg