Pioneer DJM900 Nexus - 4 Channel Pro DJ Digital Mixer - Used
£900.00 ex. vat
Pioneer DJM900 Nexus MK1
This used DJM-900NXS is in good working condition but features some cosmetic marks. The DJM900NXS is the next level in creativity, delivering excellent connectivity, up-to-date FX and mind-blowing performance features to make it the centrepiece of any professional DJ setup. Built to stand up to the rigours of professional use, the mixer features improved fader technology and audio circuits that reduce the need for servicing and significantly increase its lifespan.
USB SOUND CARD
A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 4 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
EFFECTS WITH SIMPLE CONTROLS
Six studio-quality sound FX - Filter, Crush, Gate/Comp, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel.
CHANNEL-ASSIGNABLE BEAT FX
13 channel-assignable Beat FX to mash up the music in sync with the BPM, including as DELAY, ECHO, SPIRAL, REVERB, FILTER, FLANGER, ROLL and REVERSE ROLL.
ONE FINGER MANIPULATION
Use the X-PAD to engage Beat FX and adjust the parameters, all with just one finger.
QUANTIZED BEAT FX
Quantize snaps Beat FX, cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for precision performances.
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 2 x MIC channels
- Input ports:
- Digital In x 4 (Coaxial),
- Line In x 4 (RCA),
- Phono x 4 (RCA),
- MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack x 1, ¼-inch TRS JACK x 1)
- Output ports:
- Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1),
- Booth Out x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- Headphone Monitor Out x 1(¼-inch stereo jack, 3.5mm stereo min-jack),
- Rec Out x 1 (RCA),
- Digital Out x 1 (coaxial)
- Other ports:
- Send x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- Return x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- USB B x 2,
- USB A x 1,
- Link (LAN) x 1
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- D/A converter: 32bit
- A/D converter: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 40 kHz (Line)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% or less (Line-Master1)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (Line)
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 333 x 414.2 x 107.9 mm
- Weight: 8.0 kg