PSI A17-M Active Studio Monitor, White (per speaker) PSI-A17M-WHT
£1,391.00 ex. vat
PSI A17-M Active Studio Monitor - White
The PSI A17-M is a classic near-field precision studio active monitor that gives you 115dB SPL and a huge 43Hz - 23kHz frequency range. The A17 M feature powerful bi-amplified output processing with the unique “AOI” output stages, while the active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, delivers unprecedented impulse behaviour with excellent stereo imaging.
This monitor has been designed to work in harmony with the full range of A series monitors the A17-M also makes ideal rear speakers in a surround sound setup, or can be developed into a more powerful system by adding the A225-M sub thus protecting your investment.
White speaker not pictured.
- Very broad bandwidth in a compact cabinet.A17-M Back
- Flat frequency response.
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
- Optional metal bracket.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
- AOI Technology.
- ALG Technology.
- CPR Technology.
- PSC Technology.
- Power RMS: 80 + 40W
- Program Power: 120W
- Input Impedance: Sym, 10k Ohms
- Sensitivity for 100 dB @ 1m: 0.775 V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 96 dBA
- Continuous Max SPL@1m: 104 dB (single)
- Input Overload: 24 Vpp
- Program Max SPL@1m: 115 dB (pair)
- Response at -6dB: 43 - 23000 Hz
- Tolerances: ±2.5 dB (50Hz - 20kHz)
- Distortion THD: less than 1.5% (100Hz-12kHz)
- Phase tolerances: ±45° (180Hz - 20kHz)
- Dispersion (P.N. 4 - 16 kHz) at -6 dB: 90° x 90° (H x V)
- System: 2 Way(s)
- Crossover frequency: 3.0 kHz
- Woofer's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: Ø175 mm / Ø130 mm
- Tweeter's dim. Ext. / Diaphragm: Ø100 mm / Ø25 mm
- Connectors: 1 x XLR F / 3P
- Signal input: 1=GND, 2=(+), 3=(-)
- Material: MDF
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 200 x 320 x 230
- Gross / Net Weight: 9.5 / 8.4 kg
- Voltage: 115/230V (50-60Hz)
- Consumption Standby-Quiescent-Max: 1.4 - 6 - 100W
- Mean / Max Humidity: less than 75% / less than 90%
- External Temperature: 5 - 40°C