SansAmp VT Bass Pedal
£145.00 ex. vat
The Tech21 SANSAMP VT BASS is an Ampeg Bass Amp Simulation Pedal from the Tech21 Character Series foot pedals.
The tower of power pumping through a stack of 10-inchers is the legendary bass tone for players who enjoy being heard. From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip top, to the higher gain growl of indie rock. Still need more? Lean on the Character control for the fat distortion of Crimson and King’s X. It all sounds massive DI. Clean SVT thump to dirty earthquaking rump, you dial it in.
Each pedal in the Character Series is loaded with the tonal DNA for a specific style of guitar amplifier. By simply twisting a few knobs, you can build those sought-after tones or hot rod your own. From rare vintage classics to roaring modern icons, every variation is delivered in the distinctive voicing of that amp style. The intuitive amp-like controls let you get your hands dirty from the get-go to explore decades of blistering tones. Being a genuine SansAmp, each Character Series pedal is way more than a stompbox. Each can be used as a stand-alone pre-amp to drive a power amp, a studio mixer, or a PA system, with the rich SansAmp cabinet emulation that sounds huge – even straight into a computer soundcard. Or plug them into your guitar amp to take your tone somewhere special.
Tech21 SANSAMP VT BASS Features
- Rich SansAmp bass cabinet emulation and preamp in a pedal
- From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip top, to the higher gain growl of indie rock
- Intuitive amp-like controls
- Level, Mid, Character, Drive, Low and High rotary controls
- Can be used as a stand-alone guitar pre-amp to go direct to a power amp, a studio mixer, PA system or computer soundcard