Sennheiser SK 100 G3 - Bodypack Transmitter
£224.17 ex. vat
Sennheiser SK 100 G3
The Sennheiser SK100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter has an easy-to-read graphic display, infrared sync, charging contacts, cable emulation, RF mute, an intuitive menu and much more. The Sennheiser SK100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter gets even better. Sennheiser has packed many useful features in the 158g weight of the SK 100 G3.
Which Channel Do I Need?
Channel 70 (863-865 Mhz) can be used by the public without a license, but is limited to four wireless systems within the same space. This is ideal for smaller events with few systems.
Channel 38 (606-614 Mhz) is for larger events and must be used when more than four systems are in operation. The use of Channel 38 requires an annual license.
If you are unsure about any of this, give us a call on 0151 236 7800.
Sennheiser SK100 G3 Features
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- RF frequency range: 516-865 MHz
- Carrier frequencies: 1680
- Presets: max. 16
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 100 dB(A)
- Frequency response: 80-18000 Hz
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Audio-XLR connector: 3,5mm jack
- Operating time: 4-6 h
- Dimensions: 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight: 160 g