Sennheiser SL Interpreter - Compact interpreter console
£1,300.00 ex. vat
Sennheiser SL Interpreter
The Sennheiser SL Interpreter is a Compact interpreter console with 2-channel XLR in and phnatom power. The SL Interpreter perfectly completes either the Tourguide 2020 or the Tourguide 1039 portfolio to create a compact, quick to install and easy to use interpretation setup for presentation-style conferences or events alike.
The SL Interpreter is a compact and stand-alone audio control center for simultaneous interpretation of one or more languages. It allows one or two interpreters to monitor floor or relay sources, activate microphone inputs, and route the interpretation signal to differnet outputs. Ideal for presentation-style conferences, where a floor and a single relay language are used. Recommended to be used with Sennheiser Tourguide 2020 or 1039.
Sennheiser SL Interpreter Features
- stand-alone interpreter console - no need for external equipment
- easy to use
- up to 4 consoles can be cascaded for translation into multiple languages
- individual volume and tone controls for 2 interpreters
- easy cascading of up to 4 consoles with Cat 5 cable
- floor language feed-through
- multiple microphone and headset options
What's in the box?
- SL Interpreter
- Power Supply
- Cat5 Link Cable
- Safety Guide
- Dimensions: 25.4 cm (10") x 16.1 cm (6.35") x 6.2 cm (2.45")
- Jack plug: Red: RCA jack for CH1 audio
- Jack plug: White: RCA jack for CH2 audio
- Jack plug: Interpreter audio only, no feedthrough.
- Weight: 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Phantom powering: 12VDC
- Floor in: 3-pin XLR female jack, balanced (or unbalanced) input with 24k O differential input impedance, max balanced input is +19dBu
- CH1 Out, CH2 Out: 3-pin XLR male jack, balanced output. Max output is +19dBu into 600 O balanced load impedance.