Slate Media Technology Raven MTX MKII Surround - 46" Multi-Touch Control Surface
£10,499.00 ex. vat
Slate Media Technology Raven MTX MKII
The Slate Media Technology Raven MTX Mk2 is a 46" touch screen display featuring the Raven Mixer, This mixer is a powerful multi-touch mixer that allows you to control your DAW with flexible and user-customizable, multifunction Toolbar. The display is housed in an beautiful, custom desk whose design resembles vintage analog consoles and is available with custom finishes and furniture accessories.
The Raven MTX MK2 now incorporates Slate Control, an optional fully analog, full-featured system designed for today’s audio engineer, with multiple speaker outs and input sources, USB, multiple headphone sends and cue options, and much more.
- 8 Stereo inputs
- 3 Speaker Sources with LFE Enable per speaker pair.
- 2 Stereo Cue Outputs to go to Headphone Amps.
- Talk Back system with built in mic and “Talkback Presets” to independently send talkback to specified outputs.
- CAL Mode to pre-set a reference level to listen at.
- LFE Output with LPF & Crossover Point, Phase and Level.
- DB25 Connections for Inputs and Outputs
- DB9 Connections for VU Aux and Talkback Aux
- Powered USB 2.0 inputs x2
- 33mm audio Jack for direct referencing from a device with 33mm headphone output.
- iLok2 Required
- State-of-the-art 46″ multi-touch display HD resolution of 1920×1080
- Completely LED backlit to consume less power and emits less EMI
- Twelve-touch display allows various multitouch features like fader control and more instant integration with most major DAWs
- Gives you hands-on control of all your DAWs parameters as well as acts as your computer’s main touch-capable display
- Flexible and user-customizable, multifunction TOOLBAR
- Easy compatibility using a standard HDMI or DVI cable and a USB 2.0 connection
- All Major DAWs For RAVEN are currently supported with MAC OS X and Pro Tools 10-12 are supported for Windows. Additional DAW Windows compatibility will be available in the future.
- Pro Tools 10, 11 and 12 (Mac & Windows)
- Logic Pro X
- Ableton Live 9
- Cubase 8 & 9 (Mac & Windows)
- Nuendo 7 (Mac & Windows)
- Studio One 3
- Digital Performer 8 and 9