Softube Console 1 Fader - 10-Channel DAW Fader Controller
£357.50 ex. vat
Softube Console 1 Fader
The Softube Console 1 Fader builds on the success of Console 1, the Console 1 Fader can be used alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller for a tight ‘complete desk’ experience. You can even use multiple Console 1 Fader units to build the ideal workflow for your specific studio. Improving feel and workflow, and making the best of hardware and software available in one place, Console 1 Fader allows you to raise the sound quality bar to new heights. Mixing a masterpiece isn’t easy, but with Console 1 Fader there’s no limit to what you can do. Now’s the time.
Price for fader unit only. Powered by 8V DC. 3A, PSU is included but this unit does not power over USB.
Softube Console 1 Fader Features
Premium feel and feedback
Ten touch-sensitive 100 mm Alps motorized faders give premium professional feel and feedback, while the weighty powder-coated steel chassis means durability and substance in a sleek Scandinavian design.
Fader includes two console emulations (Tube and Discrete). Way more than a simple controller, Fader enriches the sound of your tracks in the same ways as a true analog console.
New levels of control
Riding faders is muscle memory for many mix engineers. For those of us who play the desk like an instrument, Console 1 Fader gives quick and intuitive control over volume, saturation, filtering, and much more.
- Dimensions (approx.): 43 cm x 4 cm x 19 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight (approx.): 2,2 kg / 3 kg (with packaging)
- Faders: 10 Alps 100 mm high quality motorized faders with touch
- Power: Powered by 8V DC. 3A. PSU included. 100-240V 0.75A
- Computer connection: USB 2 Type-B
- Chassis: Powder coated steel
- Panel: Screen printed poly carbonate overlay (3 colors)
- Meters: 10-segment LED meters (5 green, 2 yellow, 1 red/clip)
- Encoder: 1, mounted on a high grade metal potentiometer
- Common for macOS and Windows:
- Screen resolution 1280x800 or larger
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- 1 powered USB 2.0 compatible port
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading software and managing licenses
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins (note that an iLok dongle is not a requirement