Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio edition with Earthworks M23 - Omni Measurement Microphone Measurement Mic
£485.00 ex. vat
Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio edition with Earthworks M23 Bundle
This Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio bundle comes with an Earthworks M23 microphone. The reference 4 studio edition can be used to quickly and easily remove any colouration that you hear in your speakers and ensures the most accurate playback of your mix and, the only way to accurately know the colouration of your room is with a flat frequency response. Earthworks specialize in making their microphone with ultra flat responses making these microphones perfect for the job. The bonus of having the XREF 20 mic means you can accurately measure your studio, in as little as 10 minutes, with reference 4 then creating a calibration profile. It can be run as a plugin on your favourite DAW or via Systemwide for max versatility.
The Earthworks M23 is a reference microphone for an outstanding price, this mic is designed for SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo software, TEF and RTA, and all “audio band” measurements. It has a flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. Known for its reliable performance, the M23 delivers unparalleled audio results at an affordable cost. It has a flat frequency response that extends from 3Hz to 23kHz, an exceptionally consistent omnidirectional polar response, 140dB SPL rating without distortion and no handling noise.
- Reference 4 Measure - find out where your monitors need help
- Reference 4 DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
- XREF20 measurement mic - sniffs out any faults your setup might have
- All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 23kHz ±1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 34mV/Pa (-29dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24 – 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 140dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 165mm x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .35 lb. (160g)