Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio edition with Earthworks M30 - Omni Measurement Microphone
£635.00 ex. vat
Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio edition with Earthworks M30 Bundle
This Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio bundle comes with an Earthworks M30 omni measurement microphone. The reference 4 studio edition can be used to quickly and easily remove any colouration that you hear in your speakers and ensures the most accurate playback of your mix and, the only way to accurately know the colouration of your room is with a flat frequency response. Earthworks specialize in making their microphone with ultra flat responses making these microphones perfect for the job. The bonus of having the XREF 20 mic means you can accurately measure your studio, in as little as 10 minutes, with reference 4 then creating a calibration profile. It can be run as a plugin on your favourite DAW or via Systemwide for max versatility.
The Earthworks M30 is an omni measurement microphone that features a 3Hz – 30kHz flat frequency response. Accurate in the time domain and frequency response, the M30 is the measurement microphone is remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
The M30’s audio performance is unparalleled. It has a flat frequency response that extends from 3Hz to 30kHz, an exceptionally consistent omnidirectional polar response, 140dB SPL rating without distortion and no handling noise. With temperature compensated electronics, the M30 was built to deliver repeatable results no matter what the environment.
- Reference 4 Measure - find out where your monitors need help
- Reference 4 DAW plugin - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio
- XREF20 measurement mic - sniffs out any faults your setup might have
- All products can be activated on 3 machines.
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 30kHz ±1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 34mV/Pa (-29dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24 – 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 140dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .5 lb. (225g)